If you have any questions or would rather book by phone, give us a call
Please note that tables of up to four people will be reserved for two hours and tables of five or more will be reserved for two and a half hours.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device when you visit our website. Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improving the user experience. They can also help to ensure that adverts you see online are more relevant to you and your interests.
As with many websites, we also use Adobe Flash Player to deliver video content to you. Adobe utilise their own cookies also known as Flash Cookies, which are not manageable through your browser settings but are used by the Flash Player for similar purposes, such as storing preferences or tracking users.
How can I prevent Cookies being used?
When you first visit our website, unless you change your Cookies Settings, we will continue to set all Cookies on your device. You can find out how to do this for your particular browser by clicking "help" on your browser's menu. You can also find information in our cookies table to the right regarding disabling specific cookies.
When someone visits our website we collect standard internet log information. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the website. We collect this information in a way which does not identify anyone.
We also allow cookies to be set by a number of independent measurement, advertising and research companies. These companies read and write their own cookies onto your devices. For example, these cookies are used to track the adverts and keep count of the number of times that each advert is viewed by users. We use this type of information to help improve the services the website provides to you and help to ensure that adverts you see online are more relevant to you and your interests.
The table below provides an overview of all the cookies used by our website, the purpose of the cookie, and how you can find out further information about each cookie:
Description of categories of cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookies: Allows you to move around the website and use essential features like secure areas, shopping baskets and online billing. These cookies don't gather any information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you've been on the internet. We don't require your consent to set these cookies.
Performance Cookies: Collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance most visited pages. They do not collect information which identifies visitors personally. They help improve how our website works.
Functionality/Social Media Cookies: Allow the website to remember user choices e.g. region or language, and also provide enhanced personal features (e.g. providing a service like commenting on a blog.) They do not collect information which identifies visitors personally. They help improve your user experience and the way our website works.
Advertising Cookie: Allow us to track the adverts and number of times each advert is viewed by visitors, and enable the same advert not to be served to a visitor more than once. It does not collect information which identifies visitors personally. It helps improve your user experience and the way our website works.
Useful Sites Information Commissioner's Office http://www.ico.gov.uk
This is a list of the main cookies set by the Barbecoa website, and what each is used for:
Cookie Name: cc_all
Used by: All areas of the site
Purpose: This cookie is used to record if a visitor has seen the cookie notification bar.
Cookie Name(s): __qca, __qcb, __utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz
Used by: Google Analytics, all areas of the site, and also Fresh One website and Barbecoa website
Purpose: These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come from geographically, and the pages they have visited, the devices and browsers the visitor is using.
How to reject or delete this cookie
Unless otherwise stated, our competitions and prize draws are organised by Barby Limited registered address: 2 Gay Street, Bath BA1 2PH.
Entrants of competitions or prize draws agree and accept the terms and conditions of the relevant competition or prize draw as well as these general terms and conditions.
Only one entry per person is permitted for each competition or prize draw unless otherwise stated in the terms and conditions of the relevant competition or prize draw.
Our competitions and prize draws are open to all residents in the UK over the age of 18, unless stated otherwise in the terms and conditions of the relevant competition or prize draw, but is closed to any employees (and members of their families and households) of Barby Limited, Jamie Oliver Enterprises Limited or associated companies and of any co-promoters, competition or prize draw sponsors, prize providers and any of their associated companies.
Competition and prize draw entries must be made in the manner specified in the terms and conditions of the relevant competition or prize draw and must be received by the closing date stated therein.
No purchase or fee is payable in order to enter a competition or prize draw. Where applicable details of free entry routes will be available in the relevant competition or prize draw's terms and conditions.
By entering into a competition or prize draw, you agree that your name and general place of residence may be made public if you win and if the relevant competition or prize draw includes submitting any images, photographs or footage that these may be used for any purpose by Barby Limited and/or its associated companies and/or any co-promoters, competition or prize draw sponsors, prize providers and any of their associated companies.
No responsibility will be accepted for entries which we do not receive for any reason. Incomplete or late entries will be disqualified.
Barby Limited its associated companies and any co-promoters, competition or prize draw sponsors, prize providers and any of their associated companies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of Barby Limited its associated companies and any co-promoters, competition or prize draw sponsors, prize providers and any of their associated companies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
Barby Limited reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering or to have tampered with the operation of the promotion, the Barby Limited website or any other website or platform (including without limitation digital and social networking platforms) on which Barby Limited is organising a prize draw or competition, or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions.
Details of how entrants may compete or be chosen to win can be found in the terms and conditions of the relevant competition or prize draw
The prize must be taken as offered. No cash equivalent or other alternative prizes are available.
The prize is non-transferable. We or the relevant prize provider as applicable reserve the right to substitute the prize of an equivalent value should the prize or any part of the prize become unavailable for any reason.
If the winner cannot be contacted or is not able to accept the prize within 2 months of the relevant competition or prize draw's closing date, then we reserve the right to award the prize to another participant.
We reserve the right to amend these rules at any time, or to cancel, alter or amend the competition or prize draw at any stage should it be necessary.
By entering into a competition or prize draw, you agree that any personal information you supply may be used by Us in accordance with our Privacy and Data Protection Policy as at the date of your entry as found at www.barbecoa.com/privacy.
We accept no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering a competition or prize draw or by accepting (or refusing as the case may be) a prize.
The competition or prize draw is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. You agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts, as do we.
Barbecoa is the trading name of Barby Limited, registered number 06568523 and registered office 2 Gay Street, Bath, BA1 2PH.
Competition open to UK residents only. Entrants must like the Barbecoa Faebook page
https://www.facebook.com/BarbecoaJamieOliver/ and comment on the Facebook post. Entries will close at 23:59 on Wednesday 15th February 2017 and the Jamie Oliver Social Media team will pick two winners at random from all eligible entries. The two winners will be contacted via the social media platform they entered on within 24 hours of the competition closing. Winners will each receive a meal for two at Barbecoa Piccadilly up to the value of £200 to spend on food and drink only. Prize does not include any travel or additional costs that may be accrued. Advanced booking is required and is subject to availability. The prize has no cash value and it cannot be sold, transferred, exchanged for cash or combined with any other offer, promotion or discount. Competitions organised by Jamie Oliver Enterprises Limited (registered number 06294067) whose address is 19-21 Nile Street, London N1 7LL. Entrants must be over the age of 18. No purchase or fee is payable in order to enter a competition or prize draw. By entering into a competition or prize draw, you agree that your name and general place of residence may be made public if you win and if the relevant competition or prize draw includes submitting any images, photographs or footage that these may be used for any purpose by Jamie Oliver Enterprises Limited and/or its associated companies and/or any co-promoters, competition or prize draw sponsors, prize providers and any of their associated companies.We reserve the right to amend these rules at any time, or to cancel, alter or amend the competition or prize draw at any stage should it be necessary. By entering into a competition or prize draw, you agree that any personal information you supply may be used by Us in accordance with our Privacy and Data Protection Policy as at the date of your entry as found at www.jamieoliver.com/privacy. We accept no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering a competition or prize draw or by accepting (or refusing as the case may be) a prize.The competition or prize draw is subject to the laws of England and Wales, whose courts shall be the courts of exclusive jurisdiction.
Guests should always advise their server of any special dietary requirements, including intolerances and allergies. Where possible, our trained staff will advise you on alternative dishes. However, whilst every effort is made to reduce the risk of cross-contamination in our restaurants, we cannot guarantee that any of our dishes are free from allergens and therefore we cannot accept any liability in this respect. Guests with severe allergies are advised to assess their own level of risk and consume dishes at their own risk.
The information provided on our website and in our restaurants should NOT be considered as any form of guarantee but as a best faith effort to provide you with information on our dishes. You should use this information to help you assess your own level of risk, based on your personal circumstances, before eating any of our dishes.
The allergen information we provide is specifically related to the dishes we make at Barbecoa, and in response to enquiries into special dietary requirements and our ingredients.
The dishes outlined as "vegetarian options" are suitable for ovo-Lacto vegetarians, and on request can be served without Parmesan and other ingredients that are stated as being not suitable for vegetarians.
Gift cards are available for purchase in our Barbecoa restaurants in the UK and gift e-vouchers are available to order online via www.barbecoa.com/vouchers.
When purchasing a gift e-voucher, you will receive confirmation of this purchase via email within two hours of placing the order. If you have not received a confirmation email after two hours please check any spam or junk folders. In the case that you do not receive confirmation please call our voucher helpline on [phone number]. Helpline opening hours are Monday-Sunday, 9am-10pm.
The gift e-voucher will be delivered to the recipient via email within twenty-four hours of placing the order. If they have not received their gift e-voucher after twenty four hours please ask them to check any spam or junk folders. In the case that they do not receive their gift e-voucher please call our voucher helpline on [phone number]. Helpline opening hours are Monday-Sunday, 9am-10pm.
The gift card or e-voucher will expire 12 months from the date of purchase. Please ensure you keep your receipt as proof of purchase incase of any queries.
If you have any queries regarding your voucher balance or expiry date please call our voucher helpline [phone number]. Helpline opening hours are Monday-Sunday, 9am-10pm.
The gift card or e-voucher is valid for use in Barbecoa restaurants in the UK only and can be used against the purchase of food, drink and Barbecoa merchandise only.
The gift card or e-voucher may not be exchanged for cash and no cash change will be provided. If the Barbecoa restaurant bill or Barbecoa Online Store totals less than the value of the gift amount, any balance will remain on the gift card or e-voucher and will be redeemable against future visits until the date of expiry. Change in the form of currency or credit or debit cards cannot be provided.
Barby Limited cannot accept responsibility for lost gift vouchers or e-voucher codes.
Barbecoa gift vouchers are issued by Barby Limited.
This card entitles the bearer to 30% off their food bill, for up to eight people at Barbecoa St Paul’s and Barbecoa Piccadilly only. No cash alternative is available. This card cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
2. The Site is owned by Jamie Oliver Enterprises Limited ("we" or "us"). Jamie Oliver Enterprises Limited is a limited liability company registered in England and Wales (company registration number 06294067) with its registered office address at 19-21 Nile Street, London N1 7LL. The site is operated by Barby Limited a limited liability company registered in England and Wales (company registration number 06568523) with its registered office address at 2 Gay Street, Bath, BA1 2PH.
3. Your use of the Site constitutes your binding acceptance of these Terms. If these Terms are not accepted in full, you should not access the Site and should stop using it immediately. We reserve the right to change these Terms at any time by posting the modified terms on the Site and it is your responsibility to refer to and comply with the most up to date Terms on accessing the Site. Your continued use of the Site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of the latest Terms.
4. Unless otherwise stated, you may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, store (including in any other website), distribute, transmit, broadcast, commercially exploit or modify in any way any of the Site's material or content (including other Contributions (as defined below) or any advertising or sponsorship), or permit or assist any third party to do the same.
5. You agree to only use the Site for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not improperly infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of, the Site by any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, but is not limited to, conduct which is libellous, in breach of anyone's privacy, or which may harass, cause real distress or inconvenience to any person. You further agree that you shall not (by way of example and without limitation), reformat or frame any portion of the web pages that are part of the Site; copy or modify the HTML code used to generate web pages on the Site; use any device, software, or procedure that interferes with the proper working of the Site, or otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site; take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our IT infrastructure; modify, adapt, translate or reverse engineer any portion of the Site; disrupt or otherwise interfere with the Site or the networks or servers used by us; impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your connection or affiliation with a person or entity; or solicit, collect or store, or attempt to solicit, collect or store, personal information about other Site users.
6. The Site may include links to third party web sites from time to time, including without limitation, selected supermarket websites and social media websites such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter ("Third Party Sites"). Third Party Sites with links from the Site have not been verified or reviewed by us. Your access and use of any Third Party Site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and subject to the terms and conditions and privacy policies of that website. You acknowledge and agree that: (a) we are not responsible for the availability or accessibility of Third Party Sites or the content, products and/or services offered through such Third Party Sites; (b) our providing links to Third Party Sites shall not be interpreted as endorsement or approval by us of the operators of the Third Party Sites, the organizations sponsoring the Third Party Sites, or any products or services offered via the Third Party Sites; (c) we do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of information, resources, or content available on or through Third Party Sites; and (d) we shall not be responsible or liable, either directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused in connection with your use or reliance on any such content, information, statements, representations, advertising, products, services or other materials available on or through Third Party Sites. If you decide to access Third Party Sites, resources or services, or transact with third parties for their products or services, you do so entirely at your own risk.
8. The Site, Contributions and information, images, logos and content relating to the Site, Jamie Oliver, and/or any of our associated companies, products and services (or to third party products and services), are provided 'AS IS' and on an 'AS AVAILABLE' basis without any representation, endorsement or warranty of any kind, including but not limited to implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy of the Site and/or Third Party Sites.
9. We will endeavour to provide the Site using all reasonable care and will use reasonable efforts to make the Site available to you at all times. However you acknowledge that the Site is provided over the internet and so the quality and availability of the Site may be affected by factors that are outside our reasonable control such as technical faults in your ISP's and/or telecommunication providers' network/service. We not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, providers, computer equipment or software, or failure of any email to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any website (or any combination of these things).
10. We make no guarantees that the Site will be available, uninterrupted or error free, or that defects will be corrected, or that the Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. Except as required by law, we will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused by: (a) interruption or delay to the Site or errors, viruses or bugs contained in the Site caused by events outside our reasonable control; (b) your negligence, your breach of the Terms or failure to follow our reasonable instructions; (c) any incompatibility of the Site with any other software or material on your equipment; (d) any unauthorized use of the Site; or (e) any other factor that is outside our reasonable control.
11. Content, information and other material on the Site may contain inaccuracies and typographical errors. We do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of these or the reliability of any information displayed or distributed through the Site (including provided through any software). You acknowledge that reliance on any such information shall be at your sole risk. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any part of the Site and to make changes to the Site and to the materials, products, programs, services, content or prices described in the Site at any time without notice.
12. We cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered through use of the Site. In no event will we or any of our third party affiliates or Jamie Oliver personally be liable for any damages whatsoever, whether in action of contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or other action, including (but not limited to) damages for loss of use of the Site, unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or Contributions, damage to equipment or other software, or loss of data or profits or for other monetary loss or for any indirect, consequential damages, incidental, special, exemplary, or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with the use (or inability to use) or performance of the Site, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Because some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you. In addition, in no event shall we or any licensors or third party affiliates be liable for any unauthorized use of the Site. If you are dissatisfied with any portion of the Site, or with any of these Terms, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Site and the services.
13. These exclusions do not apply to death or personal injury caused by our negligence and only apply to the extent permitted by law. This does not affect your statutory rights. Intellectual Property Rights Including Copyright
14. The names, images and logos identifying Jamie Oliver, all our associated companies or third parties and any products and services are proprietary marks of these parties. Nothing in these Terms or other specific terms appearing on the Site shall be construed as conferring to you any license or right under any intellectual property right of all the above parties unless expressly stated otherwise.
16. Any products and services on the Site are subject to availability and are available at our sole discretion. General
17. The Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. Any disputes arising from the Site or Terms will be decided only by the English courts. 2. We make no representation that materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use at locations other than the UK and Republic of Ireland and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is strictly prohibited. If you access the Site outside of the United Kingdom or Republic of Ireland, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws.
18. If any provision of these Terms are held by any court of competent authority to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, this will not affect the validity of the remaining Terms which will continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
19. You agree to indemnify and keep indemnified us from and against all claims, damages, expenses, costs and liabilities (including legal fees) relating to or arising from your use and/or Membership or arising from any breach or suspected breach of the Terms by you or your violation of any law or the rights of any third party.
20. We can transfer our rights and obligations under the Terms to any company, firm or person provided this does not affect your rights under the Terms. You may not transfer or assign your rights or obligations under the Terms to anyone else and your Membership is personal to you.
21. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by us in writing.
2. Personal information you are asked to supply during your use of the Site including that you supply voluntarily as part of the registration process and any other information relating to your Contributions ("Your Data"), will be used by us, our group companies (including Jamie Oliver Limited, Barby Limited and Jamie’s Italian Limited), service providers and other organisations and by subcontractors, employees, agents and advisors (including legal advisors) as follows: (i) to administer your Membership; (ii) in making decisions about whether any Contributions you seek to upload onto the Site should be accepted, rejected or used; (iii) for marketing purposes where you have specifically agreed to this (see paragraph 10 below); and/or (iv) as set out on the Site or the Terms. In addition, we may at our discretion disclose this information to the police, regulatory bodies or any legal advisers in connection with any alleged criminal offence or suspected breach of the Terms by you or otherwise where required by law.
3. You may be requested to take part in promotional activity and we reserve the right to use your details, photographs and audio and/or visual recordings in any publicity.
4. Your Data supplied as part of your Membership profile will, unless we tell you otherwise, be able to be seen by other users of the Site so make sure you only provide information you are happy to be seen in this way. You can control some of the information other users see using your "profile" page.
6. The information collected on the Site includes:
a. User's' Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, which are automatically logged by our web server. IP addresses are numbers that can uniquely identify a specific computer or other network device on the internet and are used by us to observe users' interest in this Site (number of visits, etc).
b. Cookies are very small text files saved to your computer or other device and used to track user navigation around a website. Session cookies are also used to store information on which content, including advertisements, have been seen by a user. Some areas of the Site also use persistent cookies which are permanently stored on the user's' computer. We will use such cookies to identify unique users to the Site. They are not cross-referenced with any other information such that an individual person could be identified.
c. Cookies also allow us to make our sites more user-friendly by, for example, allowing us to save your password so that you do not have to re-enter it each time you visit our Site.
7. We currently contract with several online partners to help manage and optimize our internet business and communications. We use the services of marketing companies to help us measure the effectiveness of our advertising and how visitors use the Site. To do this, we may use Web beacons and cookies provided by our marketing company on the Site. The type of information we collect includes content viewed, pages, site sections and videos. By supplementing our records, this information helps us learn things like what pages are most attractive to our visitors, which of our products most interest our customers, and what kinds of offers our customers like to see. Although our marketing companies log the information coming from the Site on our behalf, we control how that data may and may not be used and the marketing companies do not have access to your personal data such that you can be personally identified.
9. Disabling/Enabling Cookies - users have the ability to accept or disable cookies by modifying the settings in their browser. Disabling cookies however may mean that some functionality of the Site may be affected. For further directions on how to disable cookies please click here for the Interactive Advertising Bureau's guidelines here
10. There are opportunities on the website to receive e-mail communications alerting you to news and offers from us as fully explained before you subscribe. You may unsubscribe from these emails at any time by replying to the email using the "unsubscribe" link.
12. If you are 16 or under, please get your parent or guardian's consent beforehand whenever you provide personal information on the Site.
13. We will hold your Data and Contributions for as long as is necessary and reasonably required for the relevant service or purpose.
14. We endeavour to keep your Data secure; however, we will not be responsible for any breach of security unless it is due to our gross negligence or willful default.
15. You have the right to access your information held by us and, where necessary, to have it amended. We may charge an administration fee of £10 and you will have to prove your identity. Please address any requests here.
16. This privacy statement may change at any time, so you may want to check back occasionally when you send us personal information.
17. We may use information you provide or is obtained by us:
a. To register you with our website and to administer our website services;
b. For assessment and analysis (e.g. market, customer and product analysis) to enable us to review, develop and improve the services which we offer and to enable us to provide you and other customers with relevant information through our marketing programme. We may use your information to make decisions about you using computerised technology, for example, automatically selecting products or services, which we think will interest you from the information we have.
c. To provide you with our newsletter if you have opted-in to receive it. We will always provide you with the option of unsubscribing within each newsletter sent or you can unsubscribe here
d. For the prevention and detection of fraud.
e. To administer any prize draws or competitions you may enter.
We may also disclose your information:
To anyone to whom we transfer or may transfer our rights and duties under our agreement with you.
If we have a duty to do so or if the law allows us to do so.
18. In order that we can monitor and improve the website, we may gather certain information about you when you use it, including details of your domain name and IP address, operating system, browser version and the web site you visited prior to our site.
19. We may supplement the information you provide to us with information we receive from third parties.
20. We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal details. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose online. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information and dealing online over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or willful default.
21. You have the right to see personal data (as defined in the Data Protection Act) we keep about you, upon receipt of a written request and payment of a fee. If you are concerned that any of the information we hold on you is incorrect please contact us.